Wrap a cookbook using a dish cloth or tea towel for the perfect reusable gift wrap!
I love using tea towels to wrap cook books. I think it's a great way to wrap them up that's a little bit different. It's really simple but looks like you've gone to lots of effort. It's nice for house-warming presents too.
You need a fairly large tea towel for a regular sized cook book, so keep a look out for jumbo dish cloths. A tea towel about 3 times the height of the book is perfect. Finish it off with a wooden spoon, whisk or a few cute cookie cutters. A bottle opener would work well with a wine or cocktail book.
- Krystal W. added Dish Cloth Gift Wrapping to Gift Wrapping, boxes, bows... 19 Mar 03:22
- Bek S. favorited Dish Cloth Gift Wrapping 02 Aug 11:01
- Suzi T. favorited Dish Cloth Gift Wrapping 11 Feb 20:58
- ale_corason favorited Dish Cloth Gift Wrapping 05 Feb 22:40
- iscrafte favorited Dish Cloth Gift Wrapping 05 Feb 09:54
- KelliDroze added Dish Cloth Gift Wrapping to Seasonal 04 Feb 05:49
- Abby @ thingsforboys published her project Dish Cloth Gift Wrapping 19 Jan 22:45