Ice Cream Nails Topped With Sprinkles
Builder gel may seem daunting, but using it for a drip design is fairly easy since nothing has to be very precise.
- hack ma giam gia shopee added Delightful Dessert to hay 18 May 03:55
- hack ma giam gia shopee favorited Delightful Dessert 18 May 03:55
- mmotse03 favorited Delightful Dessert 23 Mar 05:22
- The Little Craft House added Delightful Dessert to Pom Pom Party 14 Feb 02:38
- Key West Witch favorited Delightful Dessert 21 Aug 03:59
- Rae G. added Delightful Dessert to I wanna make!! 20 Jul 09:33
- Rae G. favorited Delightful Dessert 20 Jul 09:33
- Crafterella featured Delightful Dessert 10 Jun 23:00
- Lacquered Lawyer published her project Delightful Dessert 09 Jun 11:34
Use builder gel and an orange stick to create drips on the tips of each nail. Scoop some of the gel on the pointy end of the stick, then start at the bottom of the drip and drag the gel to the tip. Keep repeating this for each droplet. Then fill in the rest of the tip. It is best to work one nail at a time, curing between each nail so you don't risk smudging anything.