The perfect personalised gift.
You may have seen some similar mugs around Pinterest or other blogs recently, but I decided to share my own experience with you. There are various instructions around the internet for using Sharpie markers to do the job, but I chose to use proper ceramic markers (since I’ve heard that Sharpies work with differing degrees of success).
- Kimya J. favorited Decorated Mugs 25 May 23:41
- Biblionic favorited Decorated Mugs 03 Aug 03:06
- Tess added Decorated Mugs to home 10 Aug 16:54
- MischievousRaven added Decorated Mugs to Computer / Office stuff 05 Jul 12:08
- xXJULESXx commented on Decorated Mugs 23 Jun 21:30
- xXJULESXx favorited Decorated Mugs 23 Jun 21:29
- Ashly C. added Decorated Mugs to DIY The Room - Leslie Knope 07 Jun 23:05
- Meta H. added Decorated Mugs to decorations 28 Dec 19:19
- Gabi S. favorited Decorated Mugs 29 Sep 00:22
- SilverSnake S. favorited Decorated Mugs 13 Sep 15:53
No detailed instructions are really necessary, just pop into your local store to buy some white ceramic items, and get creative! I found that the designs could wipe off quite easily before they were fired (which was both a blessing and a curse), so I didn’t have to worry too much about making mistakes. Most importantly, follow the instructions for your pen. For the pens that I used, each item had to dry for 4 hours, then placed in a cold oven, heated to 160 degrees (C) for 90 minutes, and then cooled in the oven.