Make the essential Cycle Away dress!
This dress is easy to make. I based the bodice on ‘I am Mandarine Empire’ – project number 3 from the ’I’m Cute Dresses’ book by Sato Watanabe'. However you could also used another loose fitter (no darts) bodice pattern.
- flora p. favorited Cycle Away Dress 06 May 10:44
- Niki W. favorited Cycle Away Dress 10 Mar 01:04
- nhothman89 favorited Cycle Away Dress 08 Feb 12:50
- ilovemybrick favorited Cycle Away Dress 01 Feb 16:43
- akatsuki30 favorited Cycle Away Dress 03 Jan 18:39
- Debi added Cycle Away Dress to Dress Ideas 27 Oct 05:17
- Karen D. favorited Cycle Away Dress 29 Jun 03:12
- Rosie R. favorited Cycle Away Dress 28 Jun 15:24
- KellBell added Cycle Away Dress to Head to Toe 31 May 20:43
- Lissy martion added Cycle Away Dress to Quick & easy dresses 16 May 10:29
At first I’ve made the bodice using the pattern that I’ve described above. I only had 0.5 meter fabric for the bodice, so I had to be quite economical with it. If you have more fabric available you could make the bodice longer.
No pattern for the skirt I’ve just measured the fabric to the bodice and cut the fabric at an angle to achieve A-line.