an old t shirt turned into a cute halter top
I have seen many " t-shirt surgery " how-to's, so I decided to recycle and old shirt myself. So I destroyed this one and turned it into this halter top, and added a few details to it to make it prettier ^^
I do apologise for the ugliness of the how to, I just hope you can at least understand it easily.
- Victoria L. favorited Cute Top 01 Jan 08:31
- autumnrose.lee favorited Cute Top 29 Oct 16:11
- Lina W. favorited Cute Top 03 Jun 03:13
- Cherry P. favorited Cute Top 14 May 18:33
- Kaliya favorited Cute Top 19 Jan 23:16
- Ruby Autumn favorited Cute Top 28 Nov 20:17
- Nicole G. favorited Cute Top 22 Jan 07:40
- RareJewel favorited Cute Top 10 Jul 07:09
- Miss_Fit favorited Cute Top 08 Jul 03:20
- LaRayea added Cute Top to Projects 13 Apr 09:23
Here is the how to that many of you have long waited for !
So. first take your old and ugly shirt : it mustn't be too large, but not too tight either.
gather your ribbons, buttons or whatever you want to add to it later.
NOTE : I hand stitched this all, because I have no sewing machine, but use yours if you have one, you'll save a lot of time.
Voilà! all you have to do now is add your ribbons, buttons, beads, everything that pleases you to decorate the shirt. have fun !
note : my top has a particular shape because the original t-shirt had a slight v-neck. these are the different kind of shapes you may obtain, depending on the shape of the shirt you use.