A necklace I made from various jewelry pieces.
I made this pendant because I really wanted a cute pendant that would look nice with any outfit with a paler tone. The one thing i can't tell you where to get is the blue pendant with the profile of a woman. Maybe at places where they sell old jewelry there may be one. I'm almost certain Michael's or ebay would have a rose like the pink one, and the silver button is from Lots of Buttons.com. I hope this is inspirational!
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/mcm3760
- Key West Witch added Cute Necklace Pendant to Jewelry 30 Jun 02:30
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Cute Necklace Pendant 20 Nov 01:17
- Rachel's Craft Channel entered her project Cute Necklace Pendant to Harmonee's Creations 14 Mar 23:36
- Jamie added Cute Necklace Pendant to Jewelry 11 Feb 15:43
- jasmine.thompson.98499 favorited Cute Necklace Pendant 01 Dec 15:52
- Maxine M. added Cute Necklace Pendant to To-make list 30 Oct 13:44
- shelby.collins.311 added Cute Necklace Pendant to other jewelry 14 Jul 03:28
- RainxFlower24 added Cute Necklace Pendant to Cosplay 23 Jun 19:36
Collect the pieces you want, I went for mainly a rose theme. I had a silver button from Lots of Buttons, a pink rose from a necklace I bought at Maurice's, , a small rose earring from a set from Walmart, and an old portrait pendant I had in a tin of old jewelry. I also used lace trim, chain, and jump rings. I didn't end up using the pearls pictured.