Quick & Simple
I made this little dude while my princess was taking a quick nap. So its really fast and simple to make!
- Sue W. favorited Cute Box 05 Aug 17:48
- Conner W. added Cute Box to organizers 31 Jul 21:50
- Conner W. added Cute Box to craft ideas 31 Jul 21:50
- Conner W. added Cute Box to gift ideas 31 Jul 21:50
- Conner W. favorited Cute Box 31 Jul 21:50
- Amie(: favorited Cute Box 10 Sep 19:52
- x0ellison0x favorited Cute Box 24 Jul 04:15
- A4 paper
you will need to make an origami box out of an a4 sized piece of paper, fold one of the corners so that the top part of the paper is aligned with the side and then cut the extra off, so that you will end up with a perfect square when you unfold it. (If you dont already know how to make a origami box, you can find hundreds of them on the WWW)
glue what ever needs to be glued to keep it steady.
- 4 Ice cream sticks
- Stronger glue
Glue the stick around the top of your box.
I needed to snip 2 of them a tiny bit to make them fit.
- 14 Ice cream sticks
- Stronger glue
Align 11 stick next to each other on a table. You could use some tape to hold them in place while you do the next step. I was to lazy to do that though.
Put some glue along one of the remaining sticks and place it across the middle of the 11 stick you stacked, and do the same to the remaining 2 placing one across each end of the lid.
THE COOL PART
You could put a big bead on top of the lid to act as knob thingy, you can paint your lid to match the paper box, and you can stick anything you want all over it.