have t-shirt will chop the crap outs it
ok i know you've probably seen like a bizilion different t-shirt cutting videos n what now... well here's mine.
- AnA W. added Cut Up Laced Up Shirt to Shirts 19 May 19:25
- Renzke B. favorited Cut Up Laced Up Shirt 08 Dec 10:06
- stephanie.goodsell.54 added Cut Up Laced Up Shirt to Clothing 04 Feb 19:30
- Ruska F. added Cut Up Laced Up Shirt to to do shirts 03 Jul 16:40
- Anita P. favorited Cut Up Laced Up Shirt 03 Jun 14:43
- anne w. added Cut Up Laced Up Shirt to cut t shirts 15 Jan 11:56
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Cut Up Laced Up Shirt 22 Nov 22:24
- Tímea B. favorited Cut Up Laced Up Shirt 29 Jul 09:51
first get a t-shirt this one was to big for me so im taking it down. very important you will lace this one up so you need it bigger than what you wear!
first cut out your neckline. i cut mine to 1 in from the sleeve seams so i can pull it down off my shoulders compleatly. think "pretty woman" in the red dress.
now to make life easier i would chalk a line all the way up from your pin mark.
were going to cut about 10 3 in marks across this line. i cut my first about right under the bottom of the sleeve. (green lines are cut)
then kept cutting about an inch down each time. it's easest if you take a ruler and lay it under your cut and mark a new line. that orange thing is a rukel lol. make sure your only cutting the back and only on one side.
now repeat this for the other side.
now you want to strech out your pieces buy tugging on the shirt with the cuts. so they get stretched.
then lace them like the picture.
green is top lace so you take pink the second one go under green then twist and bring over (green) and down and repeat with next one, (blue).
now repeat for other side.
cut last loop after braiding and tie in know ta da!
oh and i cut more out of the first slice to get the circles