Make old, baggy shirts good to go again!
- Sam J. added Customised T Shirt to Clothes 24 Nov 05:32
- Julie A. added Customised T Shirt to to make 15 Sep 04:07
- aneniine added Customised T Shirt to Nina 17 May 16:28
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited Customised T Shirt 05 Mar 06:41
- Paula W. favorited Customised T Shirt 03 Mar 22:29
- WhereTheWildThingsAre favorited Customised T Shirt 03 Mar 15:26
- Ichigo M. favorited Customised T Shirt 01 Mar 02:41
- Chelsea favorited Customised T Shirt 26 Feb 20:07
- kristy c. added Customised T Shirt to shirts 26 Feb 08:08
- kristy c. favorited Customised T Shirt 26 Feb 08:07
Customising a t-shirt like this is pretty simple and great for any DIY beginner! The look is supposed to be a little scruffy and oversized, so when picking a t-shirt don't be afraid to think outside the box - rummage through your drawers, look in charity/vintage shops or even raid a brother's or boyfriend's wardrobe (with permission, obviously!)
The t-shirt I used is an old men's one which wasn't particularly flattering as it was so I unpicked the stitches on the sleeves where the sleeve connects to the main body of the t-shirt. I then tore the sleeves off to make it into a vest - this doesn't have to be perfect, messy is good! - and frayed the edges slightly for a final rock 'n' roll touch. Perfect!