Super Cute & Stylish Cup Cake Scarf !!
- Trisha J. favorited Cup Cake Scarf 27 Nov 04:31
- Skyliva favorited Cup Cake Scarf 24 Apr 17:04
- srslyjc favorited Cup Cake Scarf 19 Jul 20:10
- Angel V. added Cup Cake Scarf to Commissioned to do this~ 17 Feb 20:44
- Angel V. favorited Cup Cake Scarf 17 Feb 20:44
- Shantelle t. added Cup Cake Scarf to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 06:23
- Beautasha added Cup Cake Scarf to To Knit 25 Jan 18:47
- Beautasha favorited Cup Cake Scarf 16 Jan 05:08
- anna wyz favorited Cup Cake Scarf 22 Oct 17:02
- Jackie_bo_backie favorited Cup Cake Scarf 24 Jun 23:05
First lets make the cupcake bottoms. Take your beige yarn and cast on 18 stitches. Knit 16 rows with just straight knitting. Do not cast off because we are going to be adding the icing.
Now cut off the beige yarn & tie on the pink yarn. Try to get as close as possible to the needle without making it hard to knit. Knit a row.
Next add 2 more stitches so you have 20 stitches this will make the icing more round. Knit 15 rows. Row one: (K2tog, K4) six times
Row three: (K2tog, K3) six times
Row five: (K2tog, K2) six times
Row seven: (K2tog, K1) six times
Row eight: P2tog
Repeat steps 2 & 3 until you have 15 cupcakes. Sew the cupcakes together.
Using your glue gun place a drop of glue on the cupcake this is going to be your cherry. Quickly sprinkle the red glitter onto the hot glue. Shake off any excess.