Holds everything you need for crochet (or anything else you want)
I made this for my mother. Now she can take her crochet nessecities everywhere. It matches the needle book I made for her.
Depending on what you put in it you can either roll it up or fold it up.
- Whitney I. favorited Crochet Organizer 12 Aug 08:33
- Laouen favorited Crochet Organizer 16 Dec 20:38
- pandanomz added Crochet Organizer to my list 09 Sep 14:22
- Pamela M. added Crochet Organizer to Compare these 20 May 20:14
- Pamela M. added Crochet Organizer to Gotta try it 20 May 20:12
- Miss_Fit added Crochet Organizer to Next Steps 17 May 23:28
- Miss_Fit added Crochet Organizer to Purses, Bags, and Wallets 29 Mar 11:39
- Marakyo favorited Crochet Organizer 22 Oct 10:41
Sew pieces B with good side of fabric facing each other on one long side.
Put it down on what you want to be the inside of finished project.
Sew several lines from top of smaller piece to bottom on the left of your project. Make sure your crochet hooks fit quite tightly so they won't fall out easily.