Prettify your favourite cards
I can't claim I came up with this idea myself, I saw these postcards on the wonderful silly old suitcase blog: http://sillyoldsuitcase.blogspot.nl/2013/01/diy-tutorial-kleurig-muur-hang.html
However, although she has a great photo tutorial she doesn't show/explain how to do the actual crochet scallops. So I thought I'd try it myself and share with everyone : )
For the varigated edge, I used embroidery floss and added a new colour when the old one ran out.
The black card has a shell edge, single crochet round the whole card first as a base and then shell stitch all the way round.
- Rachel B. favorited Crochet Edged Postcards 09 May 23:27
- pandanomz favorited Crochet Edged Postcards 09 Sep 19:57
- tyler t. favorited Crochet Edged Postcards 10 Apr 10:30
- Amy D. favorited Crochet Edged Postcards 14 Jan 00:28
- Kinhime Dragon added Crochet Edged Postcards to Art Journal ideas 07 Dec 20:27
- Leslie D. added Crochet Edged Postcards to CROCHET CUTIES 14 Sep 17:02
- vstearnes favorited Crochet Edged Postcards 26 Jul 16:51
- xxstinaxx favorited Crochet Edged Postcards 18 May 03:02
- Libby W. entered her project Crochet Edged Postcards to Ecojot 19 Apr 12:44
- meagan.halbardier added Crochet Edged Postcards to To Do List 13 Mar 19:55