A simple but gorgeous hardwearing design
This shoulder bag pattern is a really strong and dense stitch that creates a lovely hardwearing fabric. The button detail finishes it off nicely, making it perfect as a gift or to store some of that yarn stash!
Download the pattern below.
Visit www.toftuk.com to purchase TOFT luxury yarn, view help videos and more.
- 114275_2F2016-05-16-110450-Crochet+bucket+bag.pdf 131 KB [ Download ]
- Shelly O. added Crochet Bucket Bag to Winter Bohem 27 Aug 18:17
- Ruth O. added Crochet Bucket Bag to DIY Look 09 Nov 17:57
- RareJewel favorited Crochet Bucket Bag 28 Jan 09:34
- lndag.j added Crochet Bucket Bag to croched hand bag 21 Jul 04:15
- lndag.j favorited Crochet Bucket Bag 21 Jul 04:15
- Libby W. added Crochet Bucket Bag to Crochet 04 Jul 20:54
- Libby W. favorited Crochet Bucket Bag 28 Jun 19:12
- toftalpacashop published her project Crochet Bucket Bag 23 Jun 09:00
Begin by dc6 into ring
Round 1 (dc2 into next st) 6 times (12 sts)
Rnd 2 (dc1, dc2 into next st) 6 times (24)
Rnd 3 (dc3, dc2 into next st) 6 times (30)
Rnd 4 (dc4, dc2 into next st) 6 times (36)
Rnd 5 (dc5, dc2 into next st) 6 times (42)
Rnd 6 (dc6, dc2 into next st) 6 times (48)
Rnd 7 (dc7, dc2 into next st) 6 times (54)
Rnd 8 (dc8, dc2 into next st) 6 times (60)
Rnd 9 (dc9, dc2 into next st) 6 times (66)
Rnd 10 (dc10, dc2 into next st) 6 times (72)
Rnd 11 (dc11, dc2 into next st) 6 times (78)
Rnd 12 PM, dc
Rep rnd 12 until bag measures 23cm from marker.
dc to one st before marker, 3ch, miss 3 sts, cont dc
for another 2 rounds, fasten off.
HANDLES (make 2)
1ch, dc80, 2dc into last ch, cont around dc80 back
along bottom edge of foundation chain
sl st into first st and fasten off.
Attach ends of handle 7cm either side of buttonhole. Attach
Handwash, dry flat and block if necessary.