February's outfit for Project Paperdoll with Fabric On Demand
The second outfit I made for Project Paperdoll is a three-for-one special and is inspired by Cut Out + Keep's crafty superhero, Crafterella with a comic strip skirt, fan girl top and costume style kitchen apron!
The second pattern is for a simple sleeveless Crafterella top with a scoop neck, perfect for any fan-girl! The print comes on two large squares of stretch jersey, so you can alter the cut and style of the top to your own design, and is available to buy now from from Fabric On Demand.
- Small.pdf 193 KB [ Download ]
- Medium.pdf 193 KB [ Download ]
- Large.pdf 193 KB [ Download ]
- X-Large.pdf 192 KB [ Download ]
- SugarNSpiceLily added Crafterella Top to cosplay 18 Apr 18:53
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Crafterella Top 18 Apr 18:51
- ninjaunicorn13 favorited Crafterella Top 12 Apr 17:31
- banu favorited Crafterella Top 31 Mar 11:55
- Sarah W. favorited Crafterella Top 29 Mar 20:35
- Krista B. favorited Crafterella Top 29 Mar 15:40
- Deb P. favorited Crafterella Top 29 Mar 07:04
- Cat Morley published her project Crafterella Top 09 Mar 20:05
Please note: this pattern includes a 5/8" seam allowance.
Print out the pattern above and fold in half down the middle. Fold the square of stretch jersey with the Crafterella print in half vertically along the middle of the print and pin the folded pattern (with the scoop neck) in place. Cut out and unfold the reveal the front of the top.
Fold the second, blank square of stretch jersey in half vertically and pin the other half of the pattern (the high backed neck) in place along the edge. Cut out and unfold the reveal the back of the top.