Add a punch of color to your walls with this beginner-friendly playful knit bunting.
Bright bunting perks up any space. I like to hang this woolly bunting up in the winter when it's drab and dreary out. It might be gloomy outside, but inside with my bunting, it's cozy and cheerful.
This is an any gauge project! Pick out your favorite yarn and needles, and knit to your own preferences.
- RainxFlower24 added Cozy Colorful Bunting to Crochet 14 Jan 07:58
- srslyjc favorited Cozy Colorful Bunting 19 Jul 20:03
- Jessica H. favorited Cozy Colorful Bunting 18 Oct 16:05
- sillybilly bella favorited Cozy Colorful Bunting 08 Jun 23:18
- Geoffrey S. added Cozy Colorful Bunting to my new list for spring 27 Dec 16:33
- ale_corason favorited Cozy Colorful Bunting 26 Dec 22:38
Cast on three stitches.
Row 1: Knit to end of row.
Row 2: Knit to end of row.
Row 3: Knit 1, knit front and back loops, knit to the last 2 stitches, knit front and back loops, knit 1. 2 stitches increased.
Repeat Rows 1-3 until bunting is desired size.
Bind off until only one stitch remains. Cut yarn leaving a long tail.
Take the first triangle and place the remaining loop on your crochet hook. Chain two. Take the next triangle and slip stitch into the top corner on the opposite side of triangle from the remaining loop. Secure yarn from first triangle.
When you get to the last triangle, place the remaining loop on the crochet hook and pull yarn through to secure it. Weave in all ends.