Anything for Family!
My cousin discovered I could crochet a couple of weeks ago and immediately demanded a set of arm warmers for her birthday! As soon as I saw the ones that Kiersten P. made I decided that those were the coolest! I tried to upload this as a "Version" but it wouldn't go through, So here is the Url: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/save-my-wrist-warmers
I didn't follow here pattern (cause it didn't see it till I had finished :P) but I really love the idea. The cousin wanted them in all black, but I think I will make a pair for myself in green or white. The sparkles are nice though!
The yarn is "Black Sparkle" from I Love This Yarn. I got it at Hobby Lobby for about $4.
- Coreen M. favorited Corset Like Wrist Warmers 29 Sep 11:54
- Rebecca Lea G. favorited Corset Like Wrist Warmers 29 Feb 19:57
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Corset Like Wrist Warmers 21 Jan 04:24
- Jen C. favorited Corset Like Wrist Warmers 23 Mar 16:29
- Tiffany S. favorited Corset Like Wrist Warmers 10 Oct 01:22
- Kaylee K. favorited Corset Like Wrist Warmers 27 Jul 08:36
Madeleine posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!