A clutch purse made from contact and sequins
Here is a quick project I did when I was a bit bored. I am really happy with how it turned out except it makes a kind of crinkly noise :D, I'm working on it..
Here's a quick how I did it.
1. I cut the two pieces of contact the same size and the size you want it when the clutch is unfolded.
2. On one piece of contact I poured glitter and sequins on it.
3. I then covered it with the other piece of contact.
4. Then I ironed it so that it stuck together more.
5. I folded it up the way I wanted it and cut the top flap so that the corners were curved.
6. blanket stitch all around the edge.
7. I sewed on a button and added my elastic. Voila!
Sorry about the bad photos :D
posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!