I always wanted one of these bracelets so ... here's a diy version!
This is a really easy way to recycle and create something beautiful for yourself!
I hope this inspires you to create one of your own!
- Lia H. favorited Comic Bracelet 30 Jul 01:00
- Conner W. added Comic Bracelet to gift ideas 31 Jul 00:34
- Conner W. added Comic Bracelet to craft ideas 31 Jul 00:34
- Conner W. favorited Comic Bracelet 31 Jul 00:34
- Conner W. commented on Comic Bracelet 31 Jul 00:34
- Sam J. added Comic Bracelet to Cool Bracelets 23 Nov 23:08
- George S. favorited Comic Bracelet 12 May 03:24
- Emily Kw E. favorited Comic Bracelet 05 Aug 23:39
- Ysabella favorited Comic Bracelet 01 Aug 01:36
- CalendarGirl entered her project Comic Bracelet to Secondhand Chic Contest 30 May 21:53
Next paint the outside white. This just prevents the design on the container from showing through the pictures.
Now take strips from a comic book and glue it down onto the bracelet, gluing the excess to the inside. You can cut out certain characters or speech bubbles and glue them on to create more of a collage look. Then all you need to do is coat the entire bracelet in mod podge once or twice. There you go! A DIY comic bracelet!