Let your favorite superhero watch over your things
My father smokes cigars, which most of the time makes me nausiated, but the bright side is, that we have a couple of these wooden cigar boxes lieing around that could be used in so many ways. And since I still had mod podge and comics from my comic shoes project, I decorated it with Catwoman (which I know doesn't make the best guard, 'cause she's thief, but I don't really care).
This project is really cheap: The box will probably cost you nothing, I know i paid for the used comic something like 1€ or 1,50€ and the mod podge wasn't expensive either (definetly under 5€)
- Sarah Snowflake favorited Comic Box 29 Sep 09:30
- Joannaly T. favorited Comic Box 16 Nov 08:04
- kiki w. added Comic Box to Fandom and anime 29 May 16:09
- Belinda W. favorited Comic Box 07 Aug 23:12
- porcelain.girl.melissa favorited Comic Box 28 Dec 17:40
- Sam J. added Comic Box to Boxes 23 Nov 22:28
- Laura G. favorited Comic Box 12 Nov 22:53
- Taylor K. favorited Comic Box 11 Jul 20:58
- thoughtlessdreamer added Comic Box to Things I should do 18 Jun 15:23
- eFenuska added Comic Box to Stuff 29 Apr 11:59
Take your cigar box (If your father doesn't smoke, don't start yourself, cigar shops sell the cigars in boxes and alone. I'm pretty sure they're gonna give you the empty ones if you ask nicely)and peel of the stickers.
If you live in Europe you're gonna have problems getting rid of the "Smoking kills" "Smokers die earlier" etc. sticker. First water them a bit so the first layer goes off and then try nailpolish remover that should get rid of any sticky stuff that might remain.
Choose a comic and cut it up. I suggest not only cutting out your hero, but also speech bubbles you like and the "BANG!"s, "KAWOOM"s and "CLUNK"s as they can serve as filler material
Do so 'til the whole box is covered, make sure though that you're still able to open the box.
Since mod podge is not only a glue, but a sealer, too, religiously apply mod podge on that whole thing again to seal it.
Use sharpies to touch up the colour in a few place, like where you made a cutting mistake and now a little piece of Catwoman/ The Flash/ Superman etc. is missing.