A super easy tutorial for pairs-upon-pairs of colorful stud earrings.
This is a ridiculously simple project that is bold and abstract but easy enough to churn out a dozen without batting an eyelash.
- GiftedDiva24 added Color [Block] Earrings to Diy Jewelry 28 Mar 16:10
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Color [Block] Earrings 28 Mar 16:10
- BabySweets82 added Color [Block] Earrings to Jewelry 10 Sep 01:52
- AnthemFlashback favorited Color [Block] Earrings 23 Aug 00:24
- Miss Monstro favorited Color [Block] Earrings 22 Jun 13:27
- Guayaba added Color [Block] Earrings to Must do 08 Jun 03:31
- Rebecca V. added Color [Block] Earrings to To-make list 21 May 08:20
- eFenuska added Color [Block] Earrings to Jewelry and Accessories 02 May 15:00
- Nora E. added Color [Block] Earrings to Projects to try 05 Apr 05:39
- Elizabeth s. favorited Color [Block] Earrings 31 Mar 23:52
(2) 1/2" wooden discs*
(2) earring posts
craft paint(s) in the color(s) of your choice (the bolder the better)
small paint brush
*material note: You can get a whole bag of these little wooden discs at your local craft store — right beside the popsicle sticks. A variety pack of about 200 will set you back maybe three bucks. I’m always finding random diys for these little gems.
Paint the front of each wooden disc in the bold, beautiful color of your choosing. To color block them, just swipe paint over one half. If you’re crazy, add another color on the other half. For uber-accuracy, you can tape it off, but it’s easy enough without this extra step. Let the paint dry.