You can use any non-fraying fabric for this such as felt, leather, or vinyl. You only need a small amount, so scraps are cool!
- Kyara S. favorited Collar Necklace 04 Oct 19:19
- Leia B. favorited Collar Necklace 19 Mar 07:31
- Elizabeth s. favorited Collar Necklace 19 Apr 16:17
- kittybadass5 c. favorited Collar Necklace 18 Apr 10:38
- Katrina P. favorited Collar Necklace 16 Feb 17:42
- srslyjc favorited Collar Necklace 20 Sep 21:01
- Rikachuuable favorited Collar Necklace 22 Jun 05:29
- Jessica S. added Collar Necklace to Jewelry Idea 09 Feb 23:35
- Evelyn C. favorited Collar Necklace 05 Jan 03:44
- Maxine M. added Collar Necklace to To-make list 30 Oct 14:10
Using the template, cut out two pieces of felt. This gives you the grey size pieces. If you want to add another layer (like the blue in mine), cut two more pieces a little bigger.
If you are layering 2 pieces of felt, use the hot glue to adhere the top to the bottom.
Poke a small hole in the top corners of each side. (A seam ripper works well for this)
Use a jump ring to attach the 2 sides in the middle.
Put a jump ring in each corner for the chain. A chain with big loops works well so you can make it adjustable and clasp it anywhere.
Put 5" of chain with the clasp attached via jump ring on one side and the other 7" of chain on the other side.
It would be really cute with the felt embellished or a ribbon attached in the center too!