Collar - an amazing piece of jewelry that will adorn your clothes!
- Leia B. favorited Collar 20 Mar 02:04
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Collar 17 Nov 04:35
- Krystal B. added Collar to Favourites 23 Sep 04:29
- Krystal B. favorited Collar 23 Sep 04:28
- Nichole V. favorited Collar 01 Mar 21:05
- Léna C. favorited Collar 17 Jul 17:08
- Creative F. added Collar to Ill try 22 May 22:51
- ShoujoMadness favorited Collar 17 May 02:23
- dani b. favorited Collar 12 May 23:27
- floo_network favorited Collar 08 Apr 17:20
The first thing I drew on paper, half of the collar of the form that I wanted. Then I cut it.
After that, I posted a pattern on the fabric, encircled her. In total you should have four parts. DO NOT FORGET ABOUT SEAM!
Then I lay down the details right sides inward and tack. It turned two pair. It is very important at this moment stitch braid to the halves so the longest part must "dangle" between the right sides. Bands will serve as a clasp.
Then I stitch the seams on a sewing machine (do not forget to leave a couple of inches is not stitched to continue to turn our product), after which I handled the edge. Now you can turn out. We've got two identical parts. The remaining space is not stitched, I sewed a hiding seam in arms. Then the two halves sewn together as a hidden seam. That's all!