a little coin pouch for your change, black, gothi-ish
i was so bored so i made this little pouch for my coins
- harley r. favorited Coin Pouch :) 10 Feb 19:04
- MandyCip_93 favorited Coin Pouch :) 22 Dec 18:57
- Anna J. favorited Coin Pouch :) 22 Mar 19:56
- Kaiulani W. favorited Coin Pouch :) 14 Jan 23:16
- Jana B. favorited Coin Pouch :) 05 Aug 14:35
- Jaybird favorited Coin Pouch :) 04 Aug 04:59
- catmaplover55 favorited Coin Pouch :) 25 Jun 05:23
first you'll need to cut up your fabric to the size of your choice. i cut four pieces of fabric with different designs on it to the same size. i sewed two pieces together like a bag but i dont sew the top thats for the opening. do the same with the other two pieces.
now this part is hard to explain. turn one bag rightside out and slip the other bag into the bag. so the wrongsides are facing each other and the rightsides are showing.
now fold the top about two times and near the bottom sew all the way around. now that should have a little tunnel where you can slip your ribbon in. now cut a little hole in the middle of one side and take a safety pin and slide the ribbon in and bam!!! your done if you donnt understand i'll try to explain to you by message.