Cute gifts or party favors for Halloween!
**I got the idea for these cute little boxes by just browsing Michael's Halloween isles. They have wooden coffin shaped boxes for $2 around Halloween, I'm sure the price will go down considerably when these items go on clearance. These can be used as gifts for your friends or your own personal jewelry boxes or whatever else you can think of: Here's the basic run through of what I did, I will be posting a How To later**
- Angie H. favorited ~Coffin Boxes~ 05 Nov 22:54
- mmotse03 favorited ~Coffin Boxes~ 19 Aug 22:18
- Sonja Elizabeth M. favorited ~Coffin Boxes~ 31 Aug 15:07
- Arawynn favorited ~Coffin Boxes~ 12 Oct 08:18
- stephanie.goodsell.54 added ~Coffin Boxes~ to Clothing 04 Feb 20:35
- Ariel favorited ~Coffin Boxes~ 06 Jan 18:19
- Kendell V. favorited ~Coffin Boxes~ 29 Nov 04:37
- MandyCip_93 favorited ~Coffin Boxes~ 22 Nov 18:13
- jess.wood.503 favorited ~Coffin Boxes~ 10 Oct 22:26
- Zombie Babe added ~Coffin Boxes~ to All Hallow's Eve 01 Oct 01:36
~1: Make sure you remove any stray particles of wood that may be on the unfinished box before you start to paint. Sand it if need be.
~2: Paint the entire outside of the box your base coat (for my box I used a flat black color)
~3: Once the paint dries open your box and using your second color paint the insides of the bottom and also the lid (for my box I used purple). Once that dries go ahead and paint the remaining wood your base coat.
~4: Begin to apply glitter (I used a purple glitter glue to match my purple paint) to the inside lid of your box, right over the paint, let it dry. If the glue gets too tacky try adding a bit of water, I applied my glue with a paintbrush.
~5: Measure the box and cut your fabric to fit inside, you may want to whip stitch around the edges to clean them up. Using the fabric glue, begin to coat the inside of the bottom of your box. Once the glue is tacky, place your fabric on the glue, let it dry.
~6: Your box is now complete :) If you have any questions please message me, again a more complete tutorial with photos is coming soon!