Cheap and pretty way to hang up many pictures at once
Another project for the apartment, one of my room mates printed 96 photos, so we stuck most of them onto this wall.
We had this idea back in our dorms, but,,,,it took that long :P
- leksee.swenson favorited Clothesline Picture Wall 25 Feb 02:32
- Rose K. favorited Clothesline Picture Wall 26 Aug 19:48
- mpanda entered her project Clothesline Picture Wall to Printstagram 25 Aug 00:06
- mr.nawaabfuzzumspompom favorited Clothesline Picture Wall 18 Jun 13:22
- mpanda entered her project Clothesline Picture Wall to Projecteo Contest 29 May 22:00
- mpanda entered her project Clothesline Picture Wall to Doxie Flip Contest 13 May 04:52
- Joanna C. added Clothesline Picture Wall to Art 16 Mar 01:49
- emily l. favorited Clothesline Picture Wall 03 Mar 00:23
- MerBear93 favorited Clothesline Picture Wall 18 Feb 23:00
- Anna S. commented on Clothesline Picture Wall 11 Feb 21:05
Tie twine to one push pin, and place in wall. Take second push pin and use the twine as a guide to make sure the second pin goes in straight across the wall. Tie end of string tightly to second push pin.
Add photos, hanging them off the string with mini clothespins.
Repeat! Don't add new lines underneath until after you hang up the photos from the line above it. The photos and pins will make the twine sag a bit, so it may come out uneven if you do all the lines before adding photos. .