Easy clay ornaments for any occasion.
Ideas for your dough shapes:
• Use stamps or embossers to make impressions in the dough, these can then be used as gift tags.
• Alternatively, you can paint the shapes or write names of them once the dough is dry.
• String the shapes together on some twine to make a pretty garland to hang over your door, or on the Christmas tree.
*recipe adapted from www.busybeekidscrafts.com
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Clay Stars 19 Jul 05:50
- Chudames favorited Clay Stars 15 Jun 21:00
- Suzi T. favorited Clay Stars 30 Jul 14:42
- ForestFolk added Clay Stars to Inspiration for makes 26 Jul 20:49
- Elle favorited Clay Stars 21 Jul 20:59
- bigrthanlasagna favorited Clay Stars 21 Jul 11:27
- Thingsdeeloves published her project Clay Stars 29 Apr 19:52
Mix all three ingredients in the saucepan over a medium heat. Stir constantly until the mixture is too thick to stir with a spoon. Cool for a few minutes, until the dough is cool enough to touch.
Transfer the dough to a bowl, and knead for 5 minutes until smooth.
Roll out the dough on a smooth surface (I used a chopping board covered in baking paper).