Cinnamon bath truffles
Make your skin silky smooth with cinnamon bath truffles.
- Raven favorited Cinnamon Bath Truffles 05 Jan 12:40
- Jeff S. favorited Cinnamon Bath Truffles 07 Sep 06:01
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Cinnamon Bath Truffles to Body 04 Aug 19:14
- Aurora favorited Cinnamon Bath Truffles 03 Jul 14:29
- jane.louis.353 added Cinnamon Bath Truffles to Smellies 26 Jun 00:21
- Elin H. favorited Cinnamon Bath Truffles 25 Jun 12:47
- Sprinkle of cinnamon published her project Cinnamon Bath Truffles 21 Jun 06:00
Add essential oil and melted cocoa (or Shea) butter one table spoon at a time. Make sure it’s not hot, let it cool after melting. You may need to use a just a little bit less than four table spoons depending on your ingredients so add the last table spoon gradually. You should add just enough melted butter to make the ingredinets stick together and no more than that. You need to end up with cookie dough like consistency. It must stick together and hold its shape when you squeeze it with your hands without being too oily.
Shape into even sized balls. You should get about 5-8 depending on how big or small you want them to be. Shape each one with your hands and roll into some brown sugar. Carefully place each one onto a plate or baking sheet, set aside and leave for a few hours until firm.
To prepare a bath just fill the tub with hot water and pop in one of the balls. They will fizz away and melt creating buttery creamy bath.