First of all, I love thrift stores. I always find items that I know will be used in my various craft ideas. In this instance I came across some natural wood ornaments and I literally shoved one into a styrofoam ball. I then painted the wooden part pink, the ball I sprayed with adhesive and glittered it up with silver. It looked okay, but being a crafter I had to take it up another notch. I bought some straws(pink) at the 99cents store and thought I'd start poking them into the ball after cutting them down and dipping the glued ends into silver glitter. I added some pink paper flowers (also from the 99cents store) and Voila a breast cancer x-mas ornament for my mom!
You can omit the wooden ornament and still come out with something awesome!!
- Glenna H. added Christmas Ornament to christmas ornament 14 Dec 18:01
- Glenna H. favorited Christmas Ornament 14 Dec 18:00
- Rebecca M. favorited Christmas Ornament 10 Jan 15:49
- Bonnie B. favorited Christmas Ornament 26 Nov 17:25
- Bohemian Tragedeez entered her project Christmas Ornament to Brini Maxwell 19 Dec 05:14
Bohemian Tragedeez posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!