a simple gift
At a christmas lunch there was a table set to paint the clear christmas ornaments, I took one home to paint as a present. I used black and silver paint inside to swirl around, and when that dried I painted snowflakes on the outside and used a glitter paint I had over the snowflakes.
- Laura entered her project Christmas Ornament to Secret Santa 12 Dec 23:24
- Laura entered her project Christmas Ornament to Secret Santa 03 Dec 17:52
- Laura entered her project Christmas Ornament to Photo Jewelry Making Christmas Contest 03 Nov 10:37
- Victoria R. added Christmas Ornament to Christmas Projects 22 Nov 07:39
- Victoria R. added Christmas Ornament to Want to Try 22 Nov 07:20
Take your ornament and pour in some paint, let the extra drip out and after it's mostly dry then add in the next color. Again let the extra drip out and keep repeating until you are happy with it.
Once the inside is dry then paint some snowflakes on the outside, or any other christmas design you like.