Snowmen and Rudolph cupcakes
I can't take full credit for the look of these cupcakes as I took ideas from several different cupcakes and christmas deserts found on google images.. but this is what I ended up with!
And they tasted pretty good - but thats thanks to the cupcake mix.. which I did not make from scratch.
- Munnazah C. added Christmas Cupcakes to CHRISTMAS STUFF! 19 Dec 16:28
- Munnazah C. added Christmas Cupcakes to Fun and great foods! 19 Dec 16:28
- Munnazah C. favorited Christmas Cupcakes 19 Dec 16:28
- jasmine.thompson.98499 favorited Christmas Cupcakes 08 Dec 15:59
- Anne V. favorited Christmas Cupcakes 04 Dec 17:44
- Cecilia E. favorited Christmas Cupcakes 08 Oct 19:58
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Christmas Cupcakes 24 Jan 17:04
- Horkidelo added Christmas Cupcakes to Noel 12 Jan 12:12
- Krista B. commented on Christmas Cupcakes 05 Jan 08:54
- Krista B. favorited Christmas Cupcakes 05 Jan 08:53
Buy and bake 1 pack of vanilla cupcakes (preferably with vanilla frosting included)
1 pack of chocolate cupcakes (with chocolate frosting included)
Allow to cool before decorating.
Frost vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
Dip cupcakes in caster sugar - mainly for looks.
Cut licorice into Hat shapes and put on top of his head.
Add large chocolate chips as eyes.
Cut orange jubes/jellies into a triangle shape and add as nose.
Add smaller chocolate chips as a mouth.
Frost chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
Add biscuit for his face. I found a pack of vegan biscuits which just happened to be the perfect shade and size, but anything will work.
Add 2 eyes - I used white coconut m&ms. and Add dots of frosting.
Break up pretzels (star ones worked the best) into a shape that works for you and insert into the top of his head.
Stick nose (red m&m) onto the biscuit with a dab of frosting.
The smiles were drawn on with a chocolate drawing pen but my first batch was just frosting drawn on with a skewer which works just as well.
Eat and enjoy :)