Make some easy and good looking DIY gifts for your friends and family.
- PineconePrincess favorited Chocolate Bites 30 Sep 23:29
- CraftyCat added Chocolate Bites to Cooking 13 Jul 18:10
- CraftyCat favorited Chocolate Bites 13 Jul 18:10
- Chachee.rayna favorited Chocolate Bites 21 Jun 00:12
- tom./ favorited Chocolate Bites 20 Jun 20:31
- Kay Bay favorited Chocolate Bites 20 Jun 15:10
- Sprinkle of cinnamon published her project Chocolate Bites 20 Jun 06:00
Temper the chocolate first. Chop the chocolate. Place three quarters into a bowl and melt using double boiler. Fill half sauce pan with water, place over a bowl with chopped chocolate and slowly heat the water, do not let it boil. Slowly melt the chocolate stirring regularly. Set aside and add the remaining quarter of chopped chocolate, stir until all of the chocolate is melted. Stir in your chosen spices like cinnamon, vanilla, cardamom.. Add as much as you like, depending on how strong you would like it to taste.
Once you have your chocolate ready place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking tray or working surface. Using spoon or piping bag create small, flat and even circles, make sure they are not too thin and not too close to each other. Prepare your toppings and place a few pieces on each circle. Leave to cool and set at room temperature. You should get 8 chocolate bites out of 100g chocolate
Wrap in cellophane bags with cute bow and decoration or place in a jar if used as gifts.