Shortbread, white chocolate and strawberries, perfect!
I looooved these when I was pregnant, with my favourite tea. Perfect end to an afternoon with ya feet up
- Kaiulani W. favorited Choc Strawberry Shortbread Biscuits 10 Jul 01:26
- Millie H. added Choc Strawberry Shortbread Biscuits to Dessert 22 Mar 16:37
- laura.loof favorited Choc Strawberry Shortbread Biscuits 13 Jan 15:10
- Laura T. favorited Choc Strawberry Shortbread Biscuits 17 Dec 04:49
- Elianne B. added Choc Strawberry Shortbread Biscuits to to cook 06 Dec 04:05
Preheat oven to 160•c or 140•c for fan forced oven
line 3 large baking trays with baking paper. Using an electric mixer, mix butter, sugar and vanilla Until mic very well. Stir in sifted flours until mixed well
Divide dough in half. Roll one half into balls, approximately 1 Tbls of dough for each.
Place on prepared trays, slightly press a fork onto top of balls to slightly flattern. Repeat with remaining dough.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until just golden. Stand on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
To make strawberry ganache, microwave chocolate and cream on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds or until smooth and melted
Stir in strawberry essence. Tint ganache pink with food colouring.
Refrigerate until mixture is thick. Sandwich shortbread together with strawberry ganache.