Create this super pretty gemstone bracelet in 30 minutes!
I love making memory wire bracelets – simply thread on your beads, loop the ends, and you’re done! I usually make quite random patterned memory wire bracelets; the different textures and colors seem to work well with the stacked look. You could make this bracelet using any combination of beads you like – the possibilities are endless!
- mmotse03 favorited Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet 23 Mar 05:21
- Key West Witch favorited Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet 21 Aug 08:23
- Grance L. commented on Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet 11 Aug 03:04
- Crafterella featured Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet 09 Aug 23:00
- Michelle @ My Beads published her project Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet 07 Aug 09:04
Cut your memory wire to you desired number of loops. Our bracelet has four full loops. Form a small loop in one end of the memory wire using your round nose pliers.
Make the charm dangles. Simple take a 4mm jump ring, open it up using pliers, and attach to the loop on your charm. Close up the jump ring as you will be simply threading this onto the memory wire.
Thread on your beads! Although we have put our beads on fairly randomly, there is some method to the madness! We have grouped the beads together, usually in lots of 3 or 5. And we have repeated certain patterns within these groups. For example, the sections of moss agate 6mm beads are always spaced with 4mm silver daisy spacers; the matte 8mm Fancy Jaspers are always thread on in groups of three with no spacers; and, the charms are always cushioned with a 5mm round spacer either side of the jump ring. But these are just examples – you may design your groups in anyway that you fancy.
Note: As we have mentioned, you could use any beads you like for this design. We have used: 8mm matte Fancy Jasper round beads, 6mm Moss Agate round beads, and Rhodonite chip beads.