A new take on lady-like elegance!
Using the excellent tutorial on Flamingo Toes, I dismantled a bunch of old jewellery, added some craft chain from my stash and ended up with a totally awesome new bracelet!
I made my own clasp out of 12 gauge steel wire, and made eyepins for the pearl beads with 20 gauge steel wire. The largest and smallest chain are from the craft store, the medium chain was taken from a wallet chain, and the pearls are from a jangle/dangle ring. I added some bars from a pair of earrings just to have a variety of texture.
- Key West Witch favorited Chains And Pearls Bracelet 01 Jul 00:12
- Sylvie M. favorited Chains And Pearls Bracelet 23 Jan 23:11
- Sylvie M. added Chains And Pearls Bracelet to supernecklace 23 Jan 23:11
- Anna S. entered their project Chains And Pearls Bracelet to Gleeful Peacock 15 Sep 16:05
- belladonna favorited Chains And Pearls Bracelet 21 Jun 09:13
Anna S. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!