A pretty fashion statement!
This piece makes a really awesome fashion statement or could even be used for cosplay - personally, I feel like a bit of an elven princess when I wear it. These headpieces are very fashionable at the moment, but seem to be VERY expensive to buy in most places, so why not make your own?! :)
- Key West Witch favorited Chain Headpiece 05 May 20:31
- Tiara L. favorited Chain Headpiece 02 Feb 13:24
- Rita Ritsma favorited Chain Headpiece 13 Jan 13:47
- VillainousNinja added Chain Headpiece to Jewelry/Accessory 20 Oct 00:58
- Moominsmurf favorited Chain Headpiece 29 Sep 20:33
- VillainousNinja added Chain Headpiece to Elf 21 Sep 01:43
- VillainousNinja commented on Chain Headpiece 26 Jun 00:15
- VillainousNinja added Chain Headpiece to Make plz 24 Jun 20:46
- Laura P. favorited Chain Headpiece 11 Nov 08:14
- Momoka added Chain Headpiece to accessories 02 Sep 22:03
Either use a tape measure to measure the circumference of your head or wrap the chain around your head, taking note of how tight or loose is comfortable for you. Making it slightly more loose will make it fall nicely. Cut the chain at a comfortable length. Open the last link and attach it to the last link on the other end, forming a loop. Ensure that the chain is not twisted.
This will form the main part of your headpiece.
Make a slightly smaller loop that is tighter on your head, and attach it to the first loop at the front and back using jump rings. This will keep the headpiece on your head.
Attach your eye jewellery finding, and if you want to, decorate the rest of the headpiece with other chain and beads as you desire!