Want some comfort for your sore neck? Try a kitty beanbag!!! Soft and warm :D
I don't have the best pictures and I don't think I explain this very well.But if you have a question then ask it and I'll go into more detail :)
- Alecia B. favorited Cat Microwave Beanbag 01 Jul 06:38
- mmotse03 favorited Cat Microwave Beanbag 16 Aug 23:27
- josie r. favorited Cat Microwave Beanbag 01 May 17:52
- shelly.allison.3 favorited Cat Microwave Beanbag 26 Jan 14:39
- Christy M. added Cat Microwave Beanbag to To-make list 12 Dec 00:53
- Alexandria V. favorited Cat Microwave Beanbag 11 Dec 07:13
- Tara Gypsy Apples replied to a comment on their project Cat Microwave Beanbag 01 Dec 14:01
- Tara Gypsy Apples replied to a comment on their project Cat Microwave Beanbag 01 Dec 14:00
- Phoenix M. favorited Cat Microwave Beanbag 30 Nov 03:34
- PattyMadeIt commented on Cat Microwave Beanbag 12 Nov 22:02
Use newspaper/scrap paper to cut out a template of the shape you want your beanbag to be. I made it a half circle to fit around neck and shoulders.
I made this one as a gift for my aunt who has 2 cats so I made each side the colour of each cat.
To make it more simple you could just do 1 colour or do one side the head and the other side a tail
I don't have a picture for this but I made an inner half circle sausage shape with the beans in it.
This is the piece you would take out and put in the microwave so make sure the material you use can go in a microwave.