Finally a place for my Neopet and Naruto cards
I feel like the Neopets trading card book looks terrible. But I' m proud of the naruto cards book.
Any way enjoy
- Conner W. added Card Books to Office/school supplies 07 Feb 19:07
- Conner W. added Card Books to book crafts 28 Jun 19:04
- Conner W. added Card Books to fantasy stuff 28 Jun 19:04
- Conner W. favorited Card Books 27 Jun 01:36
- PsychoticWeirdo favorited Card Books 21 Mar 00:12
- Jaybird favorited Card Books 18 Jan 20:19
You Will Need
Get your hot glue gun ready, if you' 've found an ugly little scrapbook that you want to revap. come up with how you want your scrapbook to look and Then hot glue your choice of scrapbook paper.
Tip: find scrapbook paper that goes with your card'"theme" if you will.
Next,well, what I did was start putting the cards in but I should have check on how many cards could fit on a page.
But anyway start putting in your cards and use the photo conners to keep them in place.
Tip: Feel free to jazz up the pages.
Tip: Put your cards in categories before you start putting them in.
Find an ugly scrapbook that is hopeless to cover up and cut out the pages that are attached to the from cover.(Do not really cut them off but get them off and away from that hopelessly ugly cover.)
Tape the Cover pages to the card board with making tape.
Then Hot glue scrapbook paper to the Cover.
Or in this case the binded part, and paint the rest of the book.
put in cards using photo conners. Remember to catagorize them first.