Fun, simple throw pillows for the house!
I made these fun pillows for my little sister's Christmas present. I love them so much I think I might make some for myself now! :)
- Key West Witch favorited Buttony Throw Pillow 15 May 17:12
- Markee R. added Buttony Throw Pillow to Holly Golightly's Apartment Party 15 Jul 15:38
- rouge s. favorited Buttony Throw Pillow 07 Nov 23:55
- colourChemist added Buttony Throw Pillow to Pillows 09 Jun 02:00
- Serena C. added Buttony Throw Pillow to Summer Money 18 Apr 16:05
- Fuzzy buddy favorited Buttony Throw Pillow 05 Apr 02:03
- Fuzzy buddy commented on Buttony Throw Pillow 05 Apr 02:03
- Ella Light added Buttony Throw Pillow to Homeware 04 Apr 13:19
- Alezita G. favorited Buttony Throw Pillow 22 Jan 06:18
- aloosh a. added Buttony Throw Pillow to Home 25 Oct 20:16
Once the buttons are attached fold the fabric piece in half with the "wrong" sides facing out. Sew along the edges leaving a "stuffing" hole in the seam. Turn the pillow inside out and prepare for stuffing. I use a small dowel rod to point flat the corners. I also typically press the pillow before stuffing.