beautiful pendant necklace out of a button
This project will show you how to make a beautiful button into a beautiful pendant necklace.
The steps are a bit tricky, but still easy to follow.
And this is just my way of doing it, I'm sure you can find another way to make it even more simpler, but I had to do with the supplies I had.
- TesaJanuska entered her project Button Pendant Necklace to Harmonee's Creations 05 Aug 14:06
- Roni R. commented on Button Pendant Necklace 29 Jun 22:18
- Rebecca M. favorited Button Pendant Necklace 21 Jun 16:50
- Carla B. favorited Button Pendant Necklace 12 Jul 20:17
- Pimke added Button Pendant Necklace to Schmuck 03 Mar 12:52
- TesaJanuska entered her project Button Pendant Necklace to StoryBox Contest 21 Apr 11:22
- Karen N. added Button Pendant Necklace to Jewelry 23 Mar 02:41
- Alisa M. favorited Button Pendant Necklace 15 Dec 06:35
- Kasey T. favorited Button Pendant Necklace 13 Oct 09:04
- Abnormal Abby added Button Pendant Necklace to Necklaces 07 Jun 21:18
So, first I took one wire that had a loop on one end and made another loop on the other end.
And so I put this wire through the shank of the button.
Through each loop I attached one end of the wire.
I ''filled'' the spaces between the shank and the wire with some more wire. I'm pretty sure there are other ways too, but at that time I had no idea what else to do. But this works just fine, just make sure there aren't any sharp edges stick out.