A creative way to add flair to an empty wall.
I got this idea a while ago from the black picture that I found online. It was just what I needed to occupy the space of empty wall I had in my room. It's super easy to do and will look amazing for a long time! (Watch out for kittens though, they tore down a lot of mine)
- JaydeyLikesMac&Cheese favorited Butterfly Wall 04 Jun 17:00
- tiffinni z. favorited Butterfly Wall 01 Dec 15:18
- lovey w. added Butterfly Wall to one 30 Nov 04:47
- thashizknit favorited Butterfly Wall 13 Aug 05:09
- Kayla M. favorited Butterfly Wall 22 Jul 14:55
- Hannah A. added Butterfly Wall to Rad 21 Jul 00:59
- tiffanybsparks favorited Butterfly Wall 07 Jul 16:12
- Miriam S. favorited Butterfly Wall 29 Jun 20:00
- Katharine C. favorited Butterfly Wall 22 Jun 00:15
- Avery B. favorited Butterfly Wall 20 Jun 00:33
Grab your piece of construction paper and fold it in half (or even in fourths). Draw half of a butterfly on the edge of the fold. If you would like, outline it in sharpie.
Repeat with different colors of construction paper until you have a desired amount of butterflies.
Also optional: Make a couple of the butterflies smaller than the rest.