my first victorian dress =)
It has already been a while since I made this dress.
But it´s one of my favourite pieces. It has changed a little since then, because it wasn´t completely ready when I first wore it ;)
I am going to wear it for a shooting in january and after that I will upload a picture of the dress how it looks right now =)
I don´t know how long it really took to sew it. I think it has taken 25-30 hours.
The fabrics, the steel boning, the patterns and the lots of other stuff were really worth their price of 200 Euro. It´s my first Bustle Era dress and I still love it! ^^
- Andrea favorited Bustle Era Dress 09 May 01:24
- Michelle L. favorited Bustle Era Dress 03 Dec 11:09
- Blaise P. added Bustle Era Dress to steampunk clothing 10 Aug 07:17
- Amara Ann favorited Bustle Era Dress 01 Jul 18:23
- Linkin Logs added Bustle Era Dress to Steampunk 14 Jan 07:31
- Briyny M. favorited Bustle Era Dress 07 Jan 12:16
- Melinda R. favorited Bustle Era Dress 22 Jun 23:11
- Tanya R. favorited Bustle Era Dress 17 Jun 14:49
- Delilah m. favorited Bustle Era Dress 16 Jun 05:58
- melissa o. added Bustle Era Dress to project to try 21 Mar 11:37
Fräulein Elle posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!