Have an abominable holiday!
I found this idea on Pinterest, but it did not include a how-to. You can stamp a message to the inside of the card if you'd like, but mine are blank.
- Cheryl J. favorited Bumble Cards 14 Nov 20:25
- Barbara M. added Bumble Cards to projects I likes... 27 Mar 23:54
- Barbara M. favorited Bumble Cards 27 Mar 23:54
- Rebecca M. favorited Bumble Cards 19 Jun 14:33
- Kepi replied to a comment on her project Bumble Cards 17 May 19:31
- PixieFey added Bumble Cards to Paper Crafts 14 May 08:56
- Janet H. added Bumble Cards to Cool Cards 13 Dec 04:56
- Janet H. favorited Bumble Cards 13 Dec 04:55
- Janet H. commented on Bumble Cards 13 Dec 04:54
- Erika H. favorited Bumble Cards 01 Mar 15:49
Trace template onto back of faux fur material and cut it out.
Draw and cut out blue felt for face, hands and feet.
Cut out white card stock for mouth and draw jagged teeth.
Glue felt and paper pieces to back of faux fur body and let dry.
Glue on googly eyes and let dry.
Cut and glue scrapbook paper to the notecard...or paint or draw on a background and let dry.