Surprise that special someone with a breakfast in bed to show them you care
Last Valentine's Day, I created this Love-themed Breakfast and Bed kit for my blog readers to download, print and use. It turned out to be a huge success. It is by far still the most popular post in my blog.
I recently realised (yeah I'm a bit slow) that without "Happy Valentine's Day" words on the placemat, this breakfast in bed kit is actually useful for any day! So I have decided to upload the non-valentine's day version for this kit with this post.
Use this kit to give someone special a little surprise in the morning. Whether it's for birthday, anniversary, mother's day, or just to show him/her that you care :)
- Breakfast_in_Bed_Kit_Printable.zip 2.02 MB [ Download ]
- Perfectly DeStressed added Breakfast In Bed Kit to Jane Austen's Bedroom 12 Aug 23:46
- Christine P. added Breakfast In Bed Kit to Food Christmas Gift Ideas 13 Sep 20:23
- Emma H. favorited Breakfast In Bed Kit 27 Jun 20:58
- Pimke added Breakfast In Bed Kit to Origami 02 Feb 07:00
- CraftyCat added Breakfast In Bed Kit to Crafts 17 Jun 18:17
- jen s. favorited Breakfast In Bed Kit 06 Oct 16:28
- PuddyTat favorited Breakfast In Bed Kit 16 Sep 15:44
- Jessica A. favorited Breakfast In Bed Kit 09 Sep 21:57
- kimberley.kelly.904 favorited Breakfast In Bed Kit 26 Aug 08:42
- Gözde favorited Breakfast In Bed Kit 15 Aug 21:46
Download Breakfast_in_Bed_Kit_Printable.zip to your computer. Decompress the files and print the pdf files. Use Matte Photo Papers or A4 Cardstocks to print. Set Printer to Best Quality.
Using X-Acto Knife and Scissors, trim each breakfast kit according to their shapes.