Simple crochet bow headband.
This is a basic headband pattern. It requires two colors. One for the base and another for your bow. You can also use one color.
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Bow Headband 14 Jan 22:35
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Bow Headband 17 Nov 03:54
- RainxFlower24 added Bow Headband to Crochet 14 Jan 07:16
- KatieKay125 favorited Bow Headband 26 Dec 07:18
- Bella Trix favorited Bow Headband 05 Nov 13:06
- kara.ansberry favorited Bow Headband 03 Aug 07:17
- recklessrucker favorited Bow Headband 23 Jun 01:02
- Niki W. favorited Bow Headband 17 Feb 15:26
- sai j. favorited Bow Headband 12 Dec 19:38
- Samantha C. favorited Bow Headband 26 Nov 02:59
1. Skip first chain, sc across.
2. Ch 1. Skip first st, sc across and once into side.
Repeat Row 2: 24 times.
Purple: The bow!
Ch 1. Skip first sc, sc across and once into side.
Repeat 22 times.
Ch 1. Skip first sc, sc across & once into side.
Repeat 24 times or your desired length.
Try it on as you go and make sure there's no overlapping. Slip stitch the sides together!
Use your bow color yarn and wrap it around in the middle. Cut and secure!
You can bunch up the bow section instead and sew it in place.