The Art of Hair
Trying to grow out your bangs? Disguise them with a face-framing Dutch braid - they'll be gone before you know it.
- Adrienne the Crafty Little Gnome added Bohemian Bangs to Tropical Style 17 Oct 18:17
- Kinhime Dragon added Bohemian Bangs to Beauty 22 Jul 16:41
- Rebecca M. favorited Bohemian Bangs 11 Jun 13:19
- SilverSnake S. favorited Bohemian Bangs 09 Nov 15:48
- Emma H. favorited Bohemian Bangs 06 Nov 18:41
- Weldon Owen published her project Bohemian Bangs 04 Nov 06:00
Use your tail comb to create a deep side part, then make a triangular section extending from the crown of your head to the middle of both brows. Then separate out a 1-inch (25-mm) section closest to your part.
Starting at the bottom of the braid and working toward the top, tug at the sides to widen it and create texture.