A great way to use up your old beads, or a great reason to buy new ones
I've had these blue semi precious chips for a long time now without knowing what to do with them. When it comes to DIY I hoard everything I can get my hands on, which can sometimes works out for me, but sometimes leaves me with a lot of useless junk. So it always makes me happy when I use up something that has been living with me for some time already. This bracelet is perfect for using beads or chips that have been in your life for a little too long!
- crochetmommie added Blue Stone Bracelet to Jewelry Tutorials 08 Oct 12:16
- LsunshineB favorited Blue Stone Bracelet 28 Jan 06:17
- Ira C. favorited Blue Stone Bracelet 19 Jul 22:21
- Barjaa B. added Blue Stone Bracelet to DIYS 27 Jun 18:51
- Kathy J. favorited Blue Stone Bracelet 29 Mar 22:58
- Chudames favorited Blue Stone Bracelet 23 Mar 22:19
- Annie S. favorited Blue Stone Bracelet 29 Dec 11:37
- Sam C. favorited Blue Stone Bracelet 13 Dec 21:20
- jasmine.thompson.98499 favorited Blue Stone Bracelet 26 Nov 18:02
- Bodine v. favorited Blue Stone Bracelet 10 Sep 13:37
1. Thread the stone chips on to an eye pin leaving 1cm at the end.
2. Fold the remaining section of pin over 90 degrees and use round nose pliers to create a loop. See this video to find out how to loop a head/eye pin.
3. Using jump rings attach each end of the eye pin to the the chain, threading the chain through the closed jump ring.
4. Measure approx how much chain you need to fit the bracelet and attach clasps to the ends.