Our 1st book is out now • Find out more & order a copy »
Ma lastest DIY...I made this dress for ma lovly niece..Hope u guys like it
**ma 2nd How-to** Sorry if there any mistake or not clear...
* Take your top shirt and cut 6" (or cut around da breast) from da top as shown in da picture
* Measure,mark and cut an w15" x h12"
* pin only the side together and sew the pinned side
* fold and pin the bottom line of the skirt.
* sew the waist and press seam
* fold the bottom line of the shirt
* pleat the skirt and shirt together,pin pleats and sew
* its coming out like this
* tie da bow around the breast line
* Done with da Blue Scotty Dress...
* I did it last night for ma niece, OungOing << her name >> What ya thinkin?