An intricate purple and blue watermarble design
Watermarbling is definitely a technique that takes a lot of practice! Be patient and experiment with different polishes.
- 110337_2F2015-08-08-191708-Pink+and+Blue+Watermarble++_288D656019-4229-4984-AF65-5EFB17BEC688_29.mp4 19.1 MB [ Download ]
- kiki w. added Blue And Purple Watermarble to Makeup 29 Jan 00:31
- mmotse03 favorited Blue And Purple Watermarble 21 Apr 03:44
- tyler t. favorited Blue And Purple Watermarble 10 Nov 05:12
- RareJewel favorited Blue And Purple Watermarble 28 Aug 07:06
- Bella and Esther S. published her project Blue And Purple Watermarble 20 Aug 06:00
Start off with a dry white base
Apply Simply Peel around your nail for easy cleanup.
Put one drop of purple nail polish in a cup filled with room temperature water. Wait for it to spread and then place a drop of blue nail polish
Continue placing the polishes until they make a large bullseye
Quickly, use a striper brush and make a design with the polish. I made my design by dragging the polish from the outer rings and bringing them into the middle
Once you have the design you wanted, place your finger into the cup.
Use a q-tip to clean the excess polish out of the water.
Lift your nail out of the water.
Apply a topcoat and you're done!