Kill those zits and blast redness fast!
I get zits very frequently, as I have quite the oily skin on my face. I've tried dozens of spot treatments and masks, however, I find sea salt to be the most effective in busting spots. I suggest anyone with a zit gives this a try.
- MischievousRaven added Best Pimple Killer Ever! to Aromatherapy 05 Jun 09:58
- Maria R. favorited Best Pimple Killer Ever! 26 May 01:34
- Aaliyah D. favorited Best Pimple Killer Ever! 26 Mar 05:55
- Rosie R. added Best Pimple Killer Ever! to DIY-BeautyRemidie 10 Feb 15:22
- Emily C. favorited Best Pimple Killer Ever! 09 Feb 01:13
- Lora G. favorited Best Pimple Killer Ever! 26 Jan 11:22
- Julia O. favorited Best Pimple Killer Ever! 08 Oct 20:45
- erica.newell1 added Best Pimple Killer Ever! to try 18 Aug 04:04
- L M. favorited Best Pimple Killer Ever! 11 Aug 00:05
- Gregory P. favorited Best Pimple Killer Ever! 23 Jul 05:54
In a tiny bowl, add your tablespoon of sea salt. I reccommend using sea salt or any other kind of natural salt- table salt is not reccommended. Add literally a couple droplets of water and mix until it becomes a paste. The sea salt should not dissolve completely. If it does, add more salt- until there is a paste-like consistency going on.
Apply the paste to all zits on your face. I leave it on anywhere from thirty minutes to two hours- until the salt has dried is best. Then simply and GENTLY "dust" the salt off your skin. You should notice that most redness has vanished and the zit itself is looking much better. Repeat this on a daily basis until those pesky pimples dissappear.
Just wanted to note that this is great as a face mask as well, and that when you are rinsing it off your face it is wise to make use of the granules for exfoliation.
Also, I have used (instead of water) the juice of a cucumber and the juice of a tomato. I have even added a dab of honey to the mix when using it as a spot treatment. Try experimenting- however, the simple water and salt mixture is extremely effective.