Warm and snuggly...scary and slimey?
With a little knit fabric and a little polar fleece, I concocted this Tim Burton inspired scarf for a swap! its the sandworm from beetlejuice complete with two heads and a tongue! I was so happy with how it turned out I'm thinking about selling the on etsy. I also made it so that there was a little pocket inside for money or lipgloss.
- Chey s. favorited Beetlejuice Sandworm Scarf 08 Jan 13:58
- S T. commented on Beetlejuice Sandworm Scarf 12 Oct 13:11
- S T. favorited Beetlejuice Sandworm Scarf 12 Oct 13:11
- Nancy! added Beetlejuice Sandworm Scarf to Inspiration Tim Burton 21 Mar 22:16
- May O. entered her project Beetlejuice Sandworm Scarf to Me Make Monster! 08 Nov 15:54
May O. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!